Fortifying your Career in the Digital Transformation
Time & Location
About the Event
Let's take a dive into the future of project management and controls roles in engineering and construction. This free event is the inaugural Meetup for the Innovate iPM Networking group! We'll have a presentation and open discussion on how changing technologies are affecting project roles and how we can plan for them. This presentation will be recorded for and published as a podcast. After that, there will be plenty of time to network with the professional community. This is a casual event open to the public. Pizza and drinks will be provided.
Who is it for?
• Project professionals who work in Engineering and Construction
• Those interested in advancing their careers or businesses to the next level
• Learn about emerging trends in the E&C workforce
• Find the best resources for professional development
• Develop a plan to advance your career or business
• Be a part of a new and energetic community
• Be a part of a live Innovate iPM podcast recording